- Address: 8820 Big View Drive (on the right)
- Beautiful Texas Hill Country views
- Pond with plenty of shade, rocking chairs and a board walk to catch perch.
- Lush scenery
- Dog and kid friendly trails to hike or run. Panther Hollow Trail starts at the pond. From there you can explore more by taking either of the following two trails:
- Fern Trail: has the most waterfalls and lots of ferns.
- The Canyons Trail: the longer trail with less shade but still has a few waterfalls.
^ One of the Fern Trail waterfalls
^ Trails run along the water
- Across the streat from the trail (on the left)
- Tennis courts
- Small soccer fields
- A playscape
- Swings and jungle gym
- Small trail
- Access to Lake Austin where you can swim, fish, picnic and watch the boaters
- Water fountain and restrooms
Click here for more pics of our family's Little Big Adventures to River Place Nature Trail.